Catholic Sanity: A Catholic Approach to Mental Health
When: Wednesday evenings, October 30 – December 11, – 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Where: Peoria Notre Dame High School Auditorium
Fr. Mike Driscoll, pastor of St. Mary Catholic Church in Utica and chaplain of OSF St. Elizabeth Hospital, has a PhD in counseling. He will be offering a series of 6 adult education sessions entitled, “Catholic Sanity: a Catholic Approach to Mental Health.” The sessions will explain what the Catholic faith has to teach us about mental health struggles and how practicing the family helps us to improve and maintain mental health.
- October 30: Created in the Image of God
- November 6: Banished from the Garden of Eden
- November 13: Mental Disorders: Obsession, Addiction, Emotion
- November 20: The Virtues: Catholic Approach to Mental Health
- November 27: No Session – Happy Thanksgiving!
- December 4: Top 20 Mental Health Tips
- December 11: Demon Attack or Mental Disorder?
Open to the public – no sign up necessary!
Come to any or all of the sessions!