AOL/SI Class of 1949 – 65 Years
Come join us for our 65th Reunion. The committee was fortunate to find a centrally located banquet hall with easy parking, few steps, and one that is suitable for all 3 days, Childers Banquet as Event Center, 3113 Dries Lane, Peoria.
Friday: informal meal; Saturday: banquet; & Sunday: Mass/breakfast at a cost of $55.00
Friday, October 3, 2014, 6-9PM – Menu includes chicken wings, sliders, potato skins, fruit-skewers. etc.
Saturday, October 4, 2014, 6-10PM – Food stations (prime rib, pasta, potatoes, salads, and more).
Sunday, October 5, 2014, 9:30AM – Mass, immediately followed by breakfast (pastries, bacon, eggs, ham, sausage, biscuits & gravy, and fruit).
Cash bar and good company at all events.
- Encourage your classmates to attend. Old friendships and memories are priceless.
- Bring pictures/mementos for display.
- Remember that the cost includes meals, tips, tax, bartender, and all copies, mailing, and postage expended over the last several months.
- Don’t let the cost deter you attendance. We have sponsors. We can also negotiate reductions in price for those not attending all events.
- Please fill out the enclosed form and mail it as soon as possible.
Donna Wissing Hettiger – 309-688-7668
Pat Verbeke Johnson – 309-243-5823, (c) 309-253-3448
Marjorie Costello Klise – 309-674-6864
Lori (Dolores) Kratzert Ingersoll – 309-697-1395
Ginny Giltner Schlicksup – 309-634-5704
Jack Schlicksup – 309-253-2809
Marilyn Clasen Vogt – 309-692-2705, (c) 309-303-1078
Theresa (Clare) Johnigk Waibel – 309-697-1995
AOL/SI Class of 1959- 55 Years
Friday, October 3, 2014, 7PM – Landmark
Saturday, October 4, 2014, 4:30PM – Mass at St. Philomena
Saturday, October 4, 2014, 2014, 6PM – WeaverRidge
Dan Smith – (309) 633-1441
Iris (Wiles) Rothan – (309) 683-3360
AOL / SI Class of 1954 – 60 Years
Saturday, October 26, 2014, 11AM – Mass at St. Thomas
Sunday, October 27, 2014 – Brunch at Weaver Ridge